Race Check In (At the Race Start on Buffalo Dr Path):
Saturday September 17th: 4:00PM-7:00PM
Sunday September 18th: 7:30AM-8:30AM
Race Day Details:
-Start Time: 9:00AM
- Aid stations at Approx 4.9KM, 9KM, 14KM, & 18.2KM
Masks will be Required in the staging area prior to the race. All participants must wear their mask until they cross the start line of their event.
For your safety, participants are not allowed to wear headphones during the race.
Half Marathon Turn-By Turn Directions:
- Head Straight into Clear Lake Campground
- Take your first left after passing the dumping station
- Go around the Loop until coming back onto Buffalo Drive
- Turn Left at Stop sign (Prior to exiting the Campground)
- Turn Left at Stop sign (Parks Sign says Campfire program)
- Continue straight through Campground (Into Otentik area)
- Turn Right on Lilly St after Otentik 708
- Turn Right on Ta-Wa-Pit Dr
- Continue on Ta-Wa-Pit Dr until making a slight left to take you onto to Wasagaming Drive
- Continue on Wasagaming Drive toward Deep Bay parking Lot (Aid Station)
- Continue on Paved path. Turn left towards boat launch at intersection
- Continue on gravel road (past wishing well)
- Once at the top (aid station), turn left passed the rocks and continue down the old highway
- Continue on Old highway for approx 2.5KM until turnaround point.
- Continue back on Old highway (2.5KM) until turning back on Gravel road towards wishing well
- Continue on Gravel road past the wishing well
- Continue past the docks, returing to paved path
- Head back on paved path toward Deep Bay parking Lot
- Continue Straight on Wasagaming Drive towards townsite
- At Stop sign (Wasagaming Dr and Columbine St), continue on Wasagaming Dr through townsite
- Turn left onto Buffalo Drive (Tempo Gas Station) and continue to Finish Line!