Race Check In (At the Race Start on Buffalo Dr Path):
Saturday September 18th: 4:00PM-7:00PM
Sunday September 19th: 7:30AM-8:30AM
Race Day Details:
-Start Time: 9:15AM
- Aid stations at Approx 4.9KM, 7.1KM
Masks will be Required in the staging area prior to the race. All participants must wear their mask until they cross the start line of their event.
For your safety, participants are not allowed to wear headphones during the race.
10KM Turn-By Turn Directions:
- Head Straight into Clear Lake Campground
- Take your first left after passing the dumping station
- Go around the Loop until coming back onto Buffalo Drive
- Turn Left at Stop sign (Prior to exiting the Campground)
- Turn Left at Stop sign (Parks Sign says Campfire program)
- Continue straight through Campground (Into Otentik area)
- Turn Right on Lilly St after Otentik 708
- Turn Right on Ta-Wa-Pit Dr
- Continue on Ta-Wa-Pit Dr until making a slight left to take you onto to Wasagaming Drive
- Continue on Wasagaming Drive toward Deep Bay parking Lot (Aid Station)
- Reach Turnaround point (approx KM 6) and turn around
- Head back on paved path toward Deep Bay parking Lot (Aid Station)
- Continue Straight on Wasagaming Drive towards townsite
- At Stop sign (Wasagaming Dr and Columbine St), continue on Wasagaming Dr through townsite
- Turn left onto Buffalo Drive (Tempo Gas Station) and continue to Finish Line!